Thursday, September 18, 2008

Well...well...well

Mercy me! I just realized I hadn't written a thing today!!
See what happens when you come to work and actually do some work?!?!?

Needless to say, I'm quite busy here, which is a welcome change. It certainly makes the day fly by. YAY!

Speaking of being busy, I just returned from the barber shop. :-) I said I was busy, but that doesn't mean I can ignore my personal grooming needs!!! I love getting a hair cut...I feel so much better (Legally Blonde?) afterwards.

Meanwhile, my company's stock is plummeting....in case you were wondering.

I don't have much to say, but I didn't want to ignore my blog for the day.
I had a fabulous commute this morning...well, as fabulous as a train ride can be, but the train was on time and I had no annoying people to deal with...which makes it a fabulous commute.

Our pool was successfully closed yesterday :-( but - the weather is quickly becoming PERFECT for the hot tub.
Remember my 'pledge'?!?! I WILL use it more often. I will......

Jim is coming home tomorrow!! Which means I'll be 'tidying' up the house tonight. Not that it's a mess, but it can certainly use some 'tidying'. You know how it is.

Catch you on the rebound....

2 comments:

JC said...

so the coffe bitch wasn't to be found?

AJohnP said...

No!!
I never saw her fat ass again, and since that's not my usual train - hopefuly I won't.