Friday, September 19, 2008

Quick Post...

Thank Christ It's Friday!
Can I do that? Change God to Christ? Well, whatever...I did it.

What a WEEK! It actually went by very quickly given the fact that I was so busy at work...and I'm thrilled that it's time for another weekend. Jim is getting back tonight - which is very exciting. I can't wait to see him again...I don't like being alone. :-)

Tomorrow we're going to Farm Aid. Yes, that's right...Farm Aid. I've never been before, and I probably wouldn't be going at all, if it weren't for the fact that Jim's company is sending his entire office there as a way to celebrate the company's 'birthday'. It should be fun...I hope. We're getting the V.I.P. treatment from what I hear, so at least THAT should be fun. I've only met 2 people he works with, so meeting the rest should be very interesting. Let's just say, I've heard a lot about them and look forward to putting faces to all the stories I've heard.

Hey - I've been blogging now for over a month!!! Yay me!!!! It's been fun, and until it's stops being fun, I'm going to keep on writing.

Happy Friday...have a fun and safe weekend!!

5 comments:

Tommy Jordan said...

wait, you are going to farm aid!!?? I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! willie nelson is as much a god to me as stephen sondheim.

Brettcajun said...

You are not alone... you have that adorable puppy to give you all the unconditional loving you'll ever need! Do you sleep with him or is he crated?

AJohnP said...

He sleeps in the bed with me, unless its Warden/Prisoner role play night then he's crated.

Oh wait...you meant the dog!!!

Yes, Scooter is crated (next to our bed) every night. ;-)

Living with baby {b}! said...

Tell Jim I said welcome home!!!!

JC said...

Hey, does the VIP treatment include a tour of Willie's Bus?
...well that might not be the 'kid friendly tour', but I sure you might share a 'token' of appreciation there!
Oh, and don't forget the Magic Mushrooms ...wasn't that in LA. State Trooper that found that earlier in the year?