I'd like to get some stuff off my chest that's been bugging me recently; specifically about my daily commute(s).
Here is a list of things that make me CRAZY:
- People who want to chat with me on the morning train. I'm fine with a quick hello, and a 'check in', but I have no interest in talking to you for 45 minutes.
- People who talk LOUDLY, and NON-STOP on the train.
- People who can't seem to comprehend that when walking through a huge crowd of people, looking down at your phone, and strolling along like you're the only person left on the planet, MIGHT not be the best idea.
- People who either have cheap headphones or have their music turned up so loud that I can hear it from 5 seats away.
- Loud typists
- Those folks who refuse to take their backpacks off, so that they're essentially taking up space where another person could be standing.
- The jerks who refuse to let people sit with them on the commuter rail.
- People who eat full meals on the train. (extra rage for those eating foods that stink)
- Loud eaters on the train.
- Train delays.
That's pretty much covers what's been making me crazy lately....and that's just the list that came off the top of my head.
And people wonder why I want to have a drink as soon as I walk through the door.