Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tonight's the night.....

Well, tonight is our FINAL homestudy visit. I think I may have said that last Tuesday was our final visit, but after I said that, I found out that our case worker was sick and couldn't make it - so we rescheduled.
I can't remember if that's old news or not and I'm too damn lazy to go back and search.
Either way...tonight is the final visit - and I'm very excited. :-)

Last night's rehearsal was VERY good. We had the E-N-T-I-R-E cast there for the first time in what felt like a really long time and even though there were some things that clearly need to be cleaned, polished, or in some cases, scrubbed ;-) we're on our way to making it a pretty damn good show. I can't wait to put everything together.

I have to sit my ass down before Friday and plot out 'my show'. I know I'm going to have a bunch of costume changes and I don't want them to take me by surprise when the actual costumes arrive. I need to plot out all my scenes to be sure that I know where I'm supposed to exit, where I need to end up for my next entrance...and more importantly, who I'm entering as!

From what I can tell, I should have at LEAST five different costumes and I go back and forth between them throughout the show. Thankfully, there are two of them that I only wear once, and I should have plenty of time to get in and out of those two one without having to rush.
We shal see!

Enough of this RENT talk...I need to get some coffee before today's training marathon gets under way!!!

Happy Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

that all sounds exciting!

Cubby said...

I second what Spo said. I'm very excited for you. I wish there was some way I could come see the show. Are you allowed to videotape any of it?