Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And the rain kept falling....

Boy, have I been a horrible blogger.
Truth be told, work has been making me CRAZY. Between training and trying to remember what I’ve learned – it’s leaving very little ‘free’ time.

OK – it’s Tuesday…..and it’s STILL raining. So far, our basement is holding up OK, but I’m paranoid that our sump pump is going to stop working. That would be disastrous and would result in a lot of water, where water shouldn’t be.
Of course, I have no reason to think that it’ll stop working, and I’m sure it’ll be fine, but I’m paranoid like that.

The past weekend of shows were all great, with Saturday being the best performance so far in the run. It was a GREAT audience, and a very good show. It’s nice when that all works out, isn’t it?!?!?

Tonight we’re heading to my sister’s house to celebrate my nephew’s birthday. He turned 13 on the 13th, but he’s so busy with various sports that this was the first time that we were all available when he was around. I can’t even believe that he’s 13……yikes.

This is a short week for me, since we have Friday off…..AWESOME. I’m very excited. It’s supposed to be a beautiful day, which will be a very welcome change.

I hope all is well in your parts of the world……..xoxo

1 comment:

Jim said...

I'm glad the show is going well, I wish I could be in the audience!