Friday, March 12, 2010

One More Week!!!

Before I get to the topic at hand, I want to let you know that I will DEFINITELY be finishing my antibiotic. I didn't mean to imply that I was going to stop taking it...just that I was totally 'over' it.
I'll be done on Sunday, so it's only a few more days.
Thanks for your concern. ;-)

Also - the show will not be videotaped. However, in the past, the theatre has compiled a 'commercial' of sorts for promotional purposes and those are usually available for posting. I know that a lot of my 'not-so-local' readers would LOVE to see a clip or two, so if those should become available, you can bet that they'll be posted here. Keep your eyes peeled!!

Anyway....the rumors are true.
RENT opens one week from today.
Yikes.

I can't even believe that it's here already. Boy, that went by fast!!
Starting on Sunday at 1pm, I am going to be taking up partial residency at the theatre. :-)
Every day next week I'll pretty much be coming to work, stopping at home to change, heading out the door to rehearsal, and then going home to bed.
It'll be a whirlwind of activity, but I'm SURE it'll be a great time.
Yes...we've got a ways to go before we're ready for an audience, but I'm guessing that by.....Tuesday or Wednesday all the big things will be sorted out and we'll have a couple of decent (and flawless) run-throughs before opening night arrives.
I'll certainly keep you posted if that changes. :-)

OK folks...off I go to training.

It's Friday!!! Do something fun and Friday-like.
xoxo

No comments: