Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day Two

So much has happened already today!



Jason Varitek and his wife of 11 years are getting divorced...














I saw a fox on the way to work this morning...











My book has taken a turn for the better...













It's all so exciting. :-)


Hmmmm...let's see.
Jim (my husband) and I are going to see 'Thoroughly Modern Millie' tonight at The Company Theatre. I'm VERY excited to see it. I was very proud of the fact that I called early enough to get tickets. I'm NOTORIOUS for not planning ahead and missing out on shows because of sell-outs. It makes me sad when that happens. I'm sure the show will be great and I'll be RAVING about it tomorrow morning.


Last night after dinner, Jim and I took Scooter (our year and a half old Jack Russell Terrier) for a long walk around the neighborhood. It was nice to get out and go for a walk, and even nicer that it wasn't rainy out. It's been SO rainy lately, it's depressing. Of course, it's great for our lawn (or what's left of it) and thankfully it's been nice over the weekends, so I shouldn't be complaining.


I'm heading down for my morning coffee....I may write again later on. Can you do that? Can you 'blog' more than once in a day? Are there blogging laws? I'll have to look into that.

In the meantime, here's a picture of Scooter and I:



No comments: