Friday, July 31, 2009

Bye Bye, July!!



Another 'summer month' is leaving us today.
That means that the fall weather is quickly approaching.
Maybe we'll luck out, and some of the summer weather we should have been dealing with in June will get bumped into September?!?!
Wouldn't that be nice? Of course, what will probably happen is that we'll have a weeks worth of fall weather and then it will start snowing. :-)

It's Friday, I don't feel like working and yet, I'm sitting at work.
Whatever...I'll keep myself busy in hopes that it will make the day go by quickly.

Tomorrow is the yard sale!!!!


I'm very excited, but a little anxious about the whole thing. I'm hoping that Jim and I are able to get things all set up in an orderly fashion (which is important to me...I like order) without being bombarded by the 'early birds' trying to get a jump on things.....
You can bet that there will be a full report on how it all went down.

On Sunday evening, Jim and I are heading to Waterford, Connecticut to go see the cast of [title of show] perform at the Eugene O'Neill center. They're being featured as one of the 'cabaret' acts and are supposedly debuting some new material from their next project. I have first hand knowledge that as of a couple of weeks ago, they had no idea what they were going to be actually doing, but I have complete faith in them that whatever they do will be BRILLIANT.

Besides...I'm just looking forward to seeing them all again and in an 'intimate setting' no less. They make me laugh and are chock-full of talent, so it's bound to be fun.


I have Monday off from work, so you may or may not hear from me.
It all depends on my mood.... ;-)

Have a great day and a fantabulous weekend!!!!!

xoxo

Fandango??? Hobocamp???? Hobocamp.






2 comments:

Larry Ohio said...

Good luck on your yard sale tomorrow. You got me thinking about the one and only yard sale we've ever had. I think I'll write about it in my next post.

Have fun going to see [title of show]!! LOL sorry I couldn't resist!

Amy said...

Fall weather? What is this mythical phenom that you speak of?