Friday, January 29, 2010

Let the weekend begin!!!

...in an hour and a half. Grrrrrrrrrrr.
This day is going by so slowly, it hurts.

Jim and I are chaperoning a 'Sweet 16' birthday party tonight and we're VERY excited. It think it's going to be very fun. It's being held at a country club in NH, so we're staying the night. So, not only do we get to go to a kick-ass birthday party, enjoy a make your own sundae bar (what diet??) and see some great friends, but we get to have a night away in a hotel :-)
Scooter benefits from our trip as well, because he'll spend all day at daycare today and then he'll spend the night there as well, with all his 'friends'.
He LOVES sleeping over there, and he'll be exhausted tomorrow - which is great for us.

Unfortunately, I'm missing another RENT rehearsal because of this - BUT - I put it down as one of my conflicts at the audition, so there was no problem with me missing a rehearsal. I just hate missing them!! The good news is that this is my last conflict and I'll be at each and every rehearsal from here on out.
Good times.

I'm SO excited for tomorrow, it's ridiculous. I'm going to see [title of show] at SpeakEasy again, and this time the show's creators/stars (Hunter and Jeff) are going to be there for a post-show talkback/autograph session. YAHOO!
Not only are they going to be there, but one of the other cast members (Susan) is coming as well. I can't wait.

Sunday will be a relaxing day at home, with a little RENT rehearsal thrown into the 'mix' to keep things interesting.

Have a fantastic weekend!!!

3 comments:

Mutty said...

You too! Enjoy your dinner :-)

Larry Ohio said...

Have a great weekend John :-)

Jim said...

Sounds like a great weekend ahead! Enjoy!