Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I've come home at last!!!!

Hello to you all!!!!!

Yes, I've been neglecting my blog, but I warned you all that may happen!!
:-)

You can all relax, as I am back in the swing of things and ready to tackle a new year.

I hope you all had a great holiday season, and have recovered without too much damage. 

Jim and I had a GREAT holiday season and we were both spoiled rotten. 
Between the two of us, we are now the proud owners of a 41" LCD TV, a new, fancy-pants DVD player, a Blu-Ray Player, Wii Fit PLUS, The Biggest Loser for Wii, Karaoke Revolution for Wii, a Krups Espresso Maker, an iPhone, a GPS, a whole bunch of new clothes, and a whole bunch of other great 'stuff'.  
I TOLD you we were spoiled.  :-)

We spent New Year's Eve in Ogunquit, which was a random last minute trip, and a great time.

Yesterday I went to jury duty, and was 'released' at 11:30.  None of us even left the 'Jury Pool' - but I'm certainly not complaining!!!!

Tonight is the night that Jim and I re-start our MAPP classes.  It's been so long, I can't wait to see what we talk about....let the fun begin!!!

It's nice to be back......talk to you tomorrow!!!

xoxo

5 comments:

Larry Ohio said...

Glad you're back. I've been missing you.
Tell me about the Wii Fit Plus. I've been pestering Greg to get one, but he's resistant.

Dead Robot said...

Enjoy the Wii Fit. If both of you do it, it will pit you against each other. Seriously. It chats behind your back to your partner like some high school student at lunch hour behind the gym.

Mutty said...

Our wii fit even pretends to mistake us for other people if we haven't used it in a while.

Have fun :-)

Kyle Leach said...

John, you were obviously both good boys this year. That's quite a list of loot. Enjoy!

RG said...

Welcome back from the Holidaze! I've been going through smartassery remark withdrawal! LOL