Monday, April 13, 2009

Hindsight is 20/20

WHY did I not take today off? Seriously....I should be at home right now either asleep, or planted on the couch. I haven't taken ONE single vacation/personal day this entire year and I have no scheduled vacation as of right now. Did I not think that I'd be exhausted today?
Clearly I didn't plan ahead and now I'm paying for it. I'm a dummy.

The show is OVER!!! We had a great final weekend and although I'm going to miss my fellow cast members...I'm very happy to have some free time back. Of course, softball is getting up and running, but it's not nearly as time consuming as performing. Or is it??? ;-)

We had a great day yesterday with Jim's family. We spent the day at Jim's sister's house, eating, drinking, playing games, hunting for eggs, watching TV etc...etc...etc... We got home around 7:30 and COLLAPSED on the couch. Jim was in bed by 9 - and I stayed up for a little while longer, but was in bed shortly after 10.
Unfortunately, Scooter was not tired at all, and was a super-hyper, crazy dog from the time we walked in the door until I made him go to bed. All he wanted to do was run around and play; and all I wanted to do was to go to bed. That makes for a horrible combination.
Finally, I couldn't keep my eyes open and brought him upstairs to bed. He was running around the bedroom like a loon, but finally jumped into bed with us and eventually fell asleep....but it took him a while.
As a result, I'm pretty sleeping as I type this. Yuck.
The good thing is, that we have no plans tonight, so I can go to bed early.

Jim starts his job tomorrow!!! I can't even believe that he's been unemployed for almost 4 weeks already! CRAZY.

Well, I'm going to grab some coffee in and attempt to keep myself awake....

Have a great Monday!!!

PS - It's still FREEZING up here in New England. It was 32 degrees this morning when I started my car - and I was wearing a hat and gloves while waiting for my train. Awesome.

Here are a couple of Easter pictures.....

Scooter wants his Easter basket!!!!




Dining with the Sullivan clan:



The beer wench:





1 comment:

Jim S. said...

Take Friday. We can sit at the Grille all day.