Friday, April 3, 2009

Foggy Friday.....

Boy oh boy...it is sooo foggy out today!



At least it wasn't freezing when I got up this morning, which was a very nice change.
Thank you all for your excellent cold advice. I'm actually feeling a bit better this morning.
Of course, I'm sure all the pills I'm taking (and the lozenges) have something to do with it. ;-)

We had a very fun show last night....it was a little bit better than Wednesday night's show, which had a few crazy moments in it. Nothing that the audience would have noticed, but the there were a few 'hiccups' along the way. Last night was great though.

Although - I have to admit one little thing.

I find it quite amusing when people you know come to see the show, and afterwards when everyone is chatting in the lobby (a common occurrence) they COMPLETELY ignore you.
What makes it even better is that they're flitting around the theatre acting like they're STARS. When they ain't.
Now, maybe this person didn't see me (doubtful/impossible) and I certainly didn't lose any sleep over it, but I do find it funny. They seemed so concerned with making sure that everyone knew about all the fantastic things they're doing, that they couldn't take a moment to say hello.
Funny.
That's all I'm saying. I don't need to hear what they thought of the show...I don't need my ego stroked...I just don't enjoy being ignored. ;-)



Like I said - maybe they honestly didn't see me and if that's the case - I'm clearly a paranoid, insecure, loon.
No worries - they're coming back next week and if I'm ignored again...well, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

OK....I'm signing off right now. I've got oatmeal to make, blogs to read, and a little bit o' work to do.

Have a GREAT weekend....


4 comments:

RG said...

And yet, no blog comment from you on MY blog. Jeez!

cb said...

That is the CUTEST puppy!

Julie said...

Ummm...I need to know who the ignorer is! We must talk!

RookieRuggerLSU said...

I was a HUGE fan of the original E/R (of which, George Clooney was also a cast member!) .... My favorite was Conchata Farrell. That woman has been making me laugh for 20 years now!