Friday, February 6, 2009

Zoinks!

My goodness! In all the excitement (and by excitement I mean trying to stay awake at my sweltering desk) I completely forgot that I haven't written at all today!

Actually, the fact that I did a quick little entry from home last night kind of screwed me up....

Anyway - it's Friday afternoon and I'm about to hit the road, Jack.

I have rehearsal tonight and then tomorrow night I'm meeting up with some friends for dinner and a show. YAY!!!
We're seeing the Mel Brooks musical 'The Producers' at a local theatre. I'm very excited to see it. I'm familiar with the musical because I own the cast recording, but I've never seen the show itself. (or the movie for that matter)
Well, that's not entirely true. I saw the movie a long time ago, but I haven't seen the movie they made of the musical. Get it? It was a movie first, then it was a musical, then they made the musical into a movie. Awesome.

Expect a full report on Monday morning.....have a great weekend one and all!!!

xoxo

This is what I looked like the first time I ever grew a beard...in case you were wondering.


No comments: