Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Three Cheers for Spring Training!!!!

Let the fun begin!!!!




I'm so jealous of my dad. He gets to see Tek (and all the rest of them) up close and in person on a daily basis!

Why aren't I visiting him?!?!?!? ;-)

We had a super-fun weekend.....dinner and 'game night' with another couple on Saturday night, a family party on Sunday night, and lots of time at home with Jim and Scooter!
Good times.

I just bought myself a CD this afternoon for the first time in AGES. I honestly can't remember the last time I bought a CD, so I'm VERY excited. I know you'll be shocked, but it's musical theatre related. :-) It's called 'Wish' and it's Sutton Foster's first solo CD.

For those of you who don't know who she is, she's a Tony Award winning actress who's currently starring (on Broadway) as Princess Fiona in 'Shrek The Musical'. She's also been seen on Broadway in 'Young Frankenstein: The Musical', 'Little Women', 'The Drowsy Chaperone', and she played the title role of Millie in 'Thoroughly Modern Millie' (for which she won her Tony award). She's made quite the career for herself, having appeared in 9 Broadway musicals all before she turns 34. I think she's got a great voice and I think she's quite talented. Anyway, her CD came out today, so I took some 'birthday money' and treated myself. I'm sure I'll love it.

That's all for today....have a GREAT day and keep smiling!!

PS - As of this weekend, the hot tub is up and running. Now I just have to get myself to use it!!!

2 comments:

RG said...

Hands off Varitek bitch. He's my future ex-husband. Don't make me put down my beaded clutch and slap you around. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes seriously...Why are you not visiting again?????