Monday, June 1, 2009

June Is Bustin' Out All Over!

And after this weekend, so am I. ;-)
As usual we had a fun-filled weekend.


Friday night, dinner and drinks at the Grille - Saturday I went to softball (we lost...BOO!) while Jim worked on the yard. Saturday night we met up with a few friends for dinner and then we all came back to our house for a few drinks and more 'catch-up' conversation.


Sunday we got up early and headed to my oldest niece's confirmation (I can't believe she's almost 15!!) followed by my youngest niece's dance recital later that afternoon.
She was very good, and was BY FAR the best one up there....and I'm not even saying that because she's my niece. I'd be the first one to critique her. :-) She was definitely a stand out.


After the recital we went back to my sister's house for lots of food and drink.

I ate so much at her house, between the post-confirmation celebration and the post-recital celebration, I really won't need to eat for a day or two....but I bet I will.


As usual, I swiped some photos from my fellow blogger's blog - not only is her camera AMAZING - but she takes really great pictures.

Have a great Monday!!!!!




This is Jim, describing his handiwork to Karen. This is a garden that he 'created' from nothing. There was a big tree there at one point and he's turned it into a garden....I think it's my favorite garden.





This is one of the other gardens in the side yard:









This is another 'reworked' garden - it used to be a lot smaller and had what used to be a koi pond type thing in the middle of it when we bought the house.









This is me, trying to walk Scooter - who was VERY excited to have company.










Jim and I - I like this one because we both look fairly slim.
Jim actually is slim (thanks to his 32 pound weight loss) - I was just lucky. :-)







Playing with Scooter:





Scooter up close:



Scooter on the lookout (putting his birthday present to good use)





A new head shot??






1 comment:

cb said...

I love little brown and white doggies!!