Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm an Award Winner!!!

I just found out this morning that I was given an award by a fellow blogger!!!

Apparently, he was given the award by someone, and has decided that I'm a worthy recipient as well....I'm truly honored!!!

This is the award:







"This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog's content or design is, in the giver's opinion, brilliant."


Of course, it comes with a 'hitch' :-)
Basically, the recipient has to post 10 random things about himself for all of his readers to see - so my winning the award will benefit all of you!
Assuming you care.


Anywhoo....here are my 10 random things:


I’ve never kissed a girl. (not counting a friendly peck on the cheek or a ‘stage kiss’)
I’m terrified of drowning or being buried alive.
I could eat ice cream every day
I think about smoking every single day. I still miss it, and I haven’t had a cigarette in almost 4 years.
I watch the Food Network EVERY Saturday and Sunday morning – even if it’s an episode that I’ve seen before.
So many people say that Jim and I are the perfect couple that I’m starting to believe them.
I’m seriously thinking about shaving my head this summer.
I’ve never had a one night stand.
I hate confrontations and will do almost anything in order to avoid them.
I think the people who read my blog are wicked awesome.

There...now you can all say that you read an award winning blog.

Kisses!!!


2 comments:

Jim S. said...

You don't ALREADY believe that??!?!?

RG said...

I can't believe you forgot about our fling at that softball tournament! Granted it was a one-afternoon stand...Relax Jim - I'm just kidding.