Friday, March 20, 2009

Opening Night!!!!

Well, the day we've all been waiting for has finally arrived!!!!!







Wow...isn't that the oddest graphic???

Anyway....the final dress rehearsal went very well last night.


They say that if you have a bad dress rehearsal then you'll have a great opening night, so what happens if you have a great dress rehearsal? Should we expect disaster to strike tonight? Hardly.

Personally, I had a few minor flub-ups last night, so it wasn't PERFECT for me. I guess that means that tonight I'll be absolutely, without-a-doubt, flawless.

Sure I will. ;-)

I'm looking forward to the opening night energy (so fun!!) and seeing how an audience reacts to everything.

I'll be sure to post and let you know how it went.

Oh - and HAPPY SPRING!!!!











Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments: