Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Here I Am!!!!

I know, it’s been an entire WEEK since I’ve blogged. Crazy, isn’t it?!?!!?
I’ve just been busy, busy, busy both at work and at home.

I’m currently in the midst of testing THREE different projects at work which is why I’m so crazed. It’s all been manageable so far, thanks to my INCREDIBLE organizational skills (that sound you hear is me tooting my own horn) so it’s been quite busy, but not too stressful.

Other than work stuff, things are going quite well.
The show opens in 9 days and that freaks me out a little bit. We literally have about 10 minutes of the show left to stage, so we’re just about there. We’re planning on running act one on the stage Friday night, which is always exciting….and a tad scary. The fella playing Jesus is doing a bang-up job and I'm sure he will be great once all is said and done. I’m very excited to see how it all comes together next week.
We had a photo shoot on Sunday afternoon and I got to see my costume for the first time.
Do you think I can get huge, bulging arms by the time the 20th rolls around?
I’m wearing a funky button-down shirt, with not a sleeve in sight. I’m not worried about my arms looking fat….I’d just prefer them to look a little bigger than they are.
Is that vain of me? Maybe I’ll do some ‘body art’ research and I can PAINT some muscles on!!!
That would look really natural, I’m sure.

Don’t forget – if you’re in the Boston area – tonight is the night to watch the 10pm FOX news for the story on Dogbook, with a potential appearance by my lil’ pup Scooter!!!
We’re being told that it’s going to air somewhere around 10:40pm, so if you can stay up that late keep your eye out for him!!!

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo

2 comments:

RG said...

I'll toot your horn. ;)

RG said...

Shhhhhh - don't tell Jim.