Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Like Father, Like Son?


Scooter got into trouble at doggie daycare yesterday and was put into 'time out'.

When Jim went to go pick him up after work, he was informed that Scooter and a bunch of his daycare friends were all put into time out for 'humping'.

I don't know the specific details, but I do know that the staff found the entire thing quite funny. In addition to the humping charge, they also said that his 'thing' wouldn't go back to it's normal state and they actually thought they may have to call the vet about it. Whether or not that's true, I have no idea....but the whole thing is pretty funny.
Eventually 'things' calmed down, so they were all released and allowed to continue their regular play-time...but with a little bit more attention being paid to them than usual, I would imagine.

Evidently they were REALLY excited to see each other after being separated over the weekend!




Rehearsal was fun last night...we learned some more music and staged another number. Wednesday is our next rehearsal. We're blocking the last few numbers and then running the big production numbers 'off-book' (without looking at the words ).
I'm sure it'll be a complete disaster, but that's to be expected. That's the best way to figure out what you know by heart and what needs to be reviewed...it's slightly painful, but ultimately, it's the best way to go.

Work has slowed down considerably this week, so I'm able to catch up on some stuff I've been putting off. It's not fun, but it needs to be done.

Tonight I have a softball meeting. It's the first 'Executive Committee' meeting that I've attended in about 3 years. Yikes....wish me luck!!!

Have a great Tuesday...don't forget to watch American Idol tonight!!!
I won't be home to watch it, and since I'm living in the dark ages (no TIVO or DVR)
so I'll have to experience it through all of you.... :-)

5 comments:

Jim S. said...

It must have been a dominance thing with Scootie...

AJohnP said...

Sure...that's what they all say.
:-)

RG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RG said...

First the flopping on the floor, showing his bits and pieces, and now humping? You're a bad influence.

Ultra Dave said...

Cute doggie!