Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some thoughts on a Wednesday afternoon...

I figured that since I had a free moment I’d post a little Wednesday afternoon ‘hello’ to you all out there!


HELLO!!

I got a ton of work done today and I’ve completed the Test Plan that I’ve been working on. On top of that, I had no meetings today, which was awesome.
How nice to be able to just get my work done without having to run off to meeting after meeting.
What a concept.

I’m still trying to catch up on all the blogs I missed while I was away, but I’m getting there.
You people are so darn entertaining, and work just gets in the way of it all.

I don’t think there’s anything too exciting to report. I plan on having a quiet night at home tonight, just doing laundry and going to bed at a decent hour.
Believe it or not, I’m still not quite caught up on my sleep after this weekend’s craziness.
Yikes.

I have softball practice tomorrow night, then Jim and I are seeing opening night of ‘The Great American Trailer Park Musical’ on Friday night, followed by OPENING DAY of the 2010 softball season on Saturday afternoon. It’s supposed to be a beautiful day – which is a far cry from our usual opening days. (right RG?!?!?)

I’ll try and write tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled.
(Not literally…..that would be nasty.)

Have a great afternoon/evening……xoxo


1 comment:

RG said...

Oh sure, the one season I decide NOT to play softball, opening day will be gorgeous. Figures. LOL