Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh my nerves....

Work is making me lose my mind this morning. I'm generally a VERY patient person, but today this place is driving me out of my mind.

Maybe it's because I'm hangry* and therefore extra-sensitive.

*hungry + angry....thank you Hunter Bell, book writer for Broadway's [title of show] for coming up with this ever-so-fitting and useful word. :-)

Or maybe it's because I haven't enough coffee?
Or maybe it's because I work with a lot of irritating people.
Yes, that's it.

Incidentally...if you're reading this blog and I work with you...you can pretty much bet that I'm not talking about you.

Anyway...I'm not going to let them bring me down.

It looks like it's a BEAUTIFUL day outside. Yes, it was wicked cold out this morning but it looks so nice out. The sky is blue, it's sunny out, and it's about 500 degrees at my desk. Good thing I wore that sweater! Sweet Jesus...I'm losing weight as I type. Apparently I'm going to have to shed a layer or two...

I think I'm going to sneak out and run to the bank...yes...since I started writing this entry I've been going back and forth between typing and testing, and I've found yet another problem.
While they fix it (or try to) I'm going to take advantage of this free moment and run an errand.

Sorry to leave you all hanging...but I have to strike while the iron is hot!

And speaking of hot....


2 comments:

Jim S. said...

Umm....he looks nothing like me.

Julie said...

"Law & Order: SVU"! Love him! Elliot!!!