Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here's your damn post!!! ;-)

My dear, dear friend Joanne was on my case today because I didn't update my blog - so now I'm updating it.

Are you HAPPY?!?!?

This is a picture of Joanne and I.



We've known each other since 5th grade. Not only were we in the same class, but we both played clarinet in the school band.

We had 'Mr. G' as a band teacher and we were very cool.

Now that I look back on it, I think I kind of had a crush on him.
He was a handsome man, with lots of dark hair (it was always 'done') and he always smelled really good.

Weird.

I haven't thought about him in a LONG time. I wonder what ever happened to him???


Anyway - Joanne and I were in the same 5th grade class and our teacher was Miss Irvine.
I don't remember much about her beyond the fact that she was very nice and she used to make us start each day with calisthenics.

That's right people - every morning we were required to do some stretches, and a few easy exercises to 'get the blood pumping'. Jumping jacks were always expected.

Aside from our morning exercises, and her very kind demeanor - she was a MAJOR flirt with our elementary school principal.

Seriously.

Whether she was flirting with him or she was being sexually harassed we'll never know, but it was normal for him to stop by the class for a visit, chat her up for a bit, and give her a pat on the ass as he left. Joanne and I both recall it vividly and we still laugh about it to this day.

I don't ever remember Miss Irvine being uncomfortable at all.
She would just blush a bit, giggle, and continue on with whatever we were doing.

CRAZY!!!!

That's my post for the day.

Were we witnesses to sexual harassment in the workplace?
Or just the actions of a couple of horny elementary school employees?

Only the shadow knows....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a post.

-moja