Thursday, September 16, 2010

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'....

Holy cow....this week is going by quickly.  I'm feeling very conflicted about this situation.  On one hand, I'm THRILLED about it - because I'm looking forward to the upcoming weekend.  On the other hand, work has been crazy and  I have to make sure that all my t's are crossed and my i's are dotted before the end of day on Friday.  Don't get me wrong, things are going well with my projects - but as they say, I still have miles to go before I sleep.

Tomorrow is a big day, which will be fun.  Settle down....you have to wait until tomorrow to find out what I'm talking about.

Saturday we're going apple picking with a group of friends and then having a 'Pot-Luck' lunch back at our house afterwards, which will be VERY fun.

On Sunday, it's the big softball fundraiser for my team.

So....if any of you Boston folks have nothing going on between 3pm and 6pm this Sunday afternoon (the 19th), come to Club Cafe and show your support!!!!
I'll be there, and it will be a grand old time.

Have a great day!!!!
xoxo

1 comment:

BosGuy said...

Good luck with your fundraiser. I'm sure it will be successful.