Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Quiet week...busy day.

This week has been a quiet week, but at the same time - I'm super busy.
Does that make sense? 
Let's put it this way....work is making me crazy, but my 'after work life' is relatively calm.
At work, I'm dealing with a major testing issue (at the moment, I can't do any testing - awesome) and I'm attending a ton of meetings this week, but my social life is relatively quiet.

Tonight, we're visiting with some friends after dinner, tomorrow night I have a softball meeting to discuss my team's upcoming fall fundraiser, and then on Friday night I'm ushering for 'The Producers' at The Company Theatre.  On Saturday, I have softball playoffs, and then on Sunday I'm heading to the Cape with Jim and my parents to spend the day with Jim's folks. 
Other than that, I've got nothing going on.  :-)
OK - now that I've put it all out there, it's not too quiet, but that's OK. 

Last night I found out that another friend of mine just booked a Broadway 'gig'. (thanks facebook!!)
He went to the Boston Conservatory and is super talented.  He was in SpeakEasy's production of 'Bat Boy' a number of years ago, and he and I were in 'Parade' together at SpeakEasy back in 2007.  I'm not 100% sure what show he got, but based on what I've read, I'm pretty sure it's 'Billy Elliot'.  If that's the case, I'm fairly certain he'll be working for a good, long time.  Congrats to him!!!!  It's nice to have talented friends.  :-)

OK readers....I've got coffee to drink, problems to try and fix, and meetings to attend.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I am tired just reading all you do !