Friday, August 19, 2011

Look who I met!!!!!!



Jealous?!?!?!?

For those of you who have no idea who the hell I'm with, it's none other than Cleveland's finest - Blobby, (FYI, not his real name) the brains behind Blobby's Blog!!!

He and his husband were in the area on vacation so we made plans to meet up.  He's actually only the second blogger that I've ever met, so he's in a VERY exclusive club. 
I had dinner plans for a friend's birthday (you know, my AMAZINGLY TALENTED photographer friend Barrie? - it was her birthday  yesterday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!....) so after dinner, I hightailed it into the city, we met up, and had a couple of drinks at one of my favorite local watering holes.
It was great to meet him and we had a great time chatting and talking about ALL OF YOU! 
Just kidding (or am I?).
Clearly, I need to meet more of you, so if you're ever in the Boston area....give a little whistle!!!

OK, my friends....I have a TON of work to do, and not enough time to do it.
Have a great weekend, and I'm not even going to apologize for the amount of capital letters I used in this post.  Deal with it. 

Oh - and I'm re-posting this picture as a personal treat for Blobby....it's one of his favorites.


 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love meeting fellow bloggers... i got to meet several recently when i went to Cinci... it is always nice to see the real personality behind the lives you look into everyday... gives you a whole perspective on their life... someday, maybe I too will make it to Boston... I have always wanted to go...have a great weekend!

Cubby said...

Yeah, we know you guys were talking about us. When I met fellow bloggers we certainly talked about you! What's the point of meeting fellow bloggers if a little gossiping can't be had?

I'm glad you fine fellas had a good evening.

Ur-spo said...

I get to meet you next, right?