Thursday, August 25, 2011

Goodnight Irene...



Well, the local news is abuzz with talks of hurricane Irene, who's apparently heading our way this weekend.
Of course, they aren't 100% sure which path she'll take, but it does look like she's heading our way....
Yikes. 
I'm not going to panic, but I am going to 'pick up a few things' after work tonight (mostly because I need to go to the store anyway) to have just in case we lose power or whatever.

I've been crazy busy at work, which is why I haven't blogged, and why this entry will be brief.

Things have been great with us....I saw another production of 'Hairspray' last Saturday, which was SOOOOO good, spent a couple of great "family days" with Jim and Zachary on Sunday and Monday, went to the local fair/carnival with a bunch of great folks on Tuesday night and had a fairly quiet Wednesday - which brings me to today. 

A large group of people at work are moving to another building on Friday (tomorrow) and lucky, lucky, me gets to be the 'move coordinator' of sorts for the floor, so I have a bunch of crap to do for that. 
That's what I get for being responsible!!!  ;-)

Have a great day and I'll try to write more soon....but I'm not promising anything. 

OH - Jim and I decided it was OK to post some Zachary pictures on facebook over the weekend, which was very exciting.  I'm not going to post a lot of them here....because it's considerably more 'public' than facebook, but I'll post a couple for those of you who have been chomping at the bit to see what he looks like.  For those of you who haven't been wondering what he looks like, piss off.  ;-)
Kidding!!!!

xoxo








6 comments:

Cubby said...

Wow that last pic is especially wonderful!

Erik Rubright said...

Aww... he's adorable!

Y'all be careful with Ilene on the way.

Nik_TheGreek said...

He looks sooooo cute and happy! :-)
Thanks for sharing...

RG said...

I love the pic of him and Scooter. Funny - he's got your hair John! LOL

Blobby said...

he's adorable, of course, but what a ham that Scooter is! Posing!

Ur-spo said...

normally it is the social norm to say your child is sweet, regardless if it is true or not.
But I can assure you, your little munchkin is as cute as a button!!!!