Friday, November 19, 2010

Quickie...

This is going to be a super short post, because I have a TON of stuff to do before I head off to my morning full of meetings. Blech.

We had our 'Employee Appreciation Luncheon' yesterday afternoon, which was a big hit. The lunch was catered, but people brought in desserts. I made whoopie pies (again) and they were gone in seconds. I got lots of compliments, which was nice. People apparently don't expect male software testers to be able to bake something decent. Little do they know....

Anyway, that was yesterday - and today I have to write up my year-end self evaluation, which I find tedious and annoying, especially since my boss really couldn't care less about it. He likes me, he knows I do my work, and he'll write up a decent review regardless of what I say about myself. Although, it is nice to have some additional stuff added in that he maybe wouldn't have thought about or even know that I was working on. OK....I'll get writing.

Nothing too exciting going on this weekend. I'm going to see a local college production of 'Sunday in the Park with George' tomorrow, which I'm VERY excited for. The girl playing the lead is going to be playing Carla in 'Nine' at SpeakEasy, and I can't wait to see her in this. I'm sure she'll be fab. And the director is someone who works a lot at SpeakEasy and does excellent work.
I'm sure it'll be a treat. Come back on Monday for the details.

Have a GREAT weekend, and enjoy your Friday!!!

xoxo

2 comments:

Cubby said...

Have a great weekend!!

Ur-spo said...

I hope to hear 'all about it' this Monday.