Thursday, October 21, 2010

A-L-I-V-E

Ok people...I'm alive.
I had a GREAT time in Chicago and came back to utter chaos at work. Not only that, but for some inexplicable reason I can't write an entry on my work PC, so I'm currently writing this using my iPhone. Crazy.

Once I figure out the PC issue, or have a moment to write a 'real' entry at home, I will do so.

Until then, please don't forget about me!!! I still have a lot to tell you about my trip, not to mention my incredibly exciting day to day life.

I'll write more soon...xoxo

5 comments:

Cubby said...

Glad you posted. I was moments (literally) away from emailing you privately asking what's up.

Blobby said...

Phew - it'a about time!

wozzel said...

looking forward to all the updates!

BosGuy said...

Welcome back. I'm sure you'll have plenty to say. Chicago is a fantastic city to spend time visiting.

Mike said...

Hey there...missed your updates. Look forward to hearing about your trip.