Friday, February 5, 2010

Heavens to Betsy!!

I almost forgot to write a post today!

Here's the skinny...I'm keeping it brief because I plan on taking off a tad early today.

Had a SUPER fun time last night with Karen, Barrie and Ben. The child is just too too cute for words.

Anyway...I have rehearsal tonight (Viva La Vie Boheme!!).

Tomorrow during the day, I'm doing something with Jim. All I know is that it's taking place during the day - but he won't tell me what it is. It's an early birthday present of sorts.
Tomorrow night we're having dinner with some church folk at their house. It should be quite fun. Jim and I are going, as are a few others from church.

Sunday will be church then rehearsal, followed by some possible Super Bowl festivities?
ssuming we get invited somehwere. :-)

I have Monday off....but I'll try to write on Monday and explain all that.
Like, why I'm home and not working.

Have a GREAT weekend....and if you want to laugh laugh laugh....take a look at this entry from Mr. Mangina Monologues blog....HYSTERICAL.

My link thing is giving me grief (ANNOYING) so you'll have to cut and past it, but it's TOTALLY worth it.

xoxo

http://manginamonologues.wordpress.com/2010/02/05/oh-no-lan-mills-photography/

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

who is in the super bowl, by the way?