Thursday, February 11, 2010

Celebrate ME!!!

I tried to post yesterday, honest I did...but blogger wasn't having it.
Sorry!!

So, today is my birthday. YAY!!!

It's Scooter's birthday too. He's 3 and I'm 38...so, there you have it.
At 11:18am I'm having a moment of silence in honor of the occasion.
Feel free to do so as well. :-)

I've got a ton of work to do, but it would be just AWFUL if I didn't post two days in a row.

I hope you all are having a great week, and if you're up to your eyes in snow, as so many are this week - I hope it's not bringing you down.

Happy, Happy Day!!!

xoxo

6 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

wozzel said...

a very happy birthday - to YOU!

Dead Robot said...

Happnin' bday little buddy dude!

Jim said...

Happy Birthday handsome! Hope you got that iPhone car charger you were wishing for!

Have a great day!

Vic Mansfield said...

Happy Birthday! 38? Gosh you're getting older! I've only got a decade plus on you.

RG said...

38? Pfssssssssst - puppy. I've a little more than a decade on you. I YEARN to be 38 again! LOL

Happy Birthday though. And many, many, many, many, many, many more to come!