Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy Halloween!!!

While it was a tad chilly, Halloween 2016 was a success! Zachary got a bunch of candy, we didn't get too many kids stopping by our house (more candy left for me!!!) and Z's costume was a hit.
However, I'm surprised that more people didn't know who he was supposed to be.  We even had some young kids (like 10 or 11 years old) that saw him and yelled out 'Oh no, it's Darth Vader!!!'
Zachary, in true form, quietly replied 'I'm Kylo Ren.'  It was pretty funny.
Other folks either gave him a generic compliment 'Oooooh, what a great costume!!!' or 'Wow, I love your light saber!' and we even got one 'Look out, it's a ninja!!!'
Even Zachary just let that one go.
All in all, it was a lot of fun.

In other news, I'm on day three of my model.  I know, I haven't mentioned it here yet...but that's a post for another day.

Until then, some pictures:

This is Zachary and my niece, Julia at a Halloween party last Friday night


The man himself: Kylo Ren


Daddy and Kylo Ren take on the neighborhood



No comments: