Friday, October 28, 2016

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?!?!?!?

Hello and Happy Friday!!!
I'd like to get some stuff off my chest that's been bugging me recently; specifically about my daily commute(s).
Here is a list of things that make me CRAZY:

  1. People who want to chat with me on the morning train.  I'm fine with a quick hello, and a 'check in', but I have no interest in talking to you for 45 minutes.
  2. People who talk LOUDLY, and NON-STOP on the train.
  3. People who can't seem to comprehend that when walking through a huge crowd of people, looking down at your phone, and strolling along like you're the only person left on the planet, MIGHT not be the best idea.
  4. People who either have cheap headphones or have their music turned up so loud that I can hear it from 5 seats away.
  5. Loud typists
  6. Those folks who refuse to take their backpacks off, so that they're essentially taking up space where another person could be standing.
  7. The jerks who refuse to let people sit with them on the commuter rail.
  8. People who eat full meals on the train. (extra rage for those eating foods that stink)
  9. Loud eaters on the train.
  10. Train delays.


That's pretty much covers what's been making me crazy lately....and that's just the list that came off the top of my head.
And people wonder why I want to have a drink as soon as I walk through the door.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!




No comments: