Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Well, this sucks.

Good thing I've been reading all those 'Post-Apocalyptic/Zombie/End of the World' books lately. It feels like everything I've learned by reading them will become useful information, sooner rather than later.
But seriously....I'm truly saddened by the outcome of this presidential election. Never in a million years did I think that we'd have such a repulsive reality star/business man as President of the United States.
It really speaks to the mentality of our country. While that absolutely frightens me, I can find some happiness in the fact that this disaster may end up forcing the like-minded folks to rise up and fight against the potential changes that he has talked about making.  You know, assuming he doesn't in fact cause the end of the world before we have that chance. For example....he and all his supporters have been screaming forever about 'Building that damn wall!!!' and insisting that Mexico is going to pay for it.  Do we really think that this will happen?  I highly doubt that it will, and I'm wondering how his supporters will feel once they realize that as well.
I could go on and on about this massacre, but I'll just say that I hope that we can all come together and get through this together.  We'll fight if we have to, but ultimately, we will NOT let this bring us down and we won't stand for anyone that tries to take away the rights that we've fought so hard to obtain.


No comments: