Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Shhhhh.....don't tell anyone I'm here.

Remember that time I had a blog?

I am, and have been a Facebook addict for quite some time now, which I'm totally fine with.
I find it hysterical when people comment on my statuses, specifically those related to my commuting experiences, with things like: "You should start a blog!!!", "I hope you're recording all of these somewhere!!" etc.  Little do they know that I started a blog 8 years ago, and it has been lying dormant for the past 2 years.
Little did I know that when I finally got around to looking at it (I hadn't looked in LONG time, partially because it was blocked at work, and inexplicably is suddenly accessible!!) I would see that the majority of my favorite bloggers are still going strong. It made me a little bit sad that I've deserted the blog world for as long as I have, and I was thinking back on how much I used to look forward to online visits from my blog friends, and especially reading what they were up to on their own blogs.

I'm on the verge of letting the Facebook world know that I'm out here.....but I'm not quire there yet.
We. Shall. See.

In the meantime....here are your old favorites:



No comments: