Thursday, May 26, 2011

Name change??

Hmmmm...maybe I should change the name of the blog to 'I sometimes got somethin' to say!' or maybe 'Once a week I got somethin' to say!' :-)


Yikes...clearly my life has been in the way of my blogging.


Don't get me wrong, everything is GREAT, but I've become one of those bloggers that drive me crazy, due to lack of posts. All I can do is TRY. I'll try to write a little something each day, just to let you know I still care.


Things are going well....our pool is being opened today, our softball team won another game last weekend, one of my good friends and teammates celebrated his 40th birthday party last weekend, I saw a hysterically funny 'show' last night featuring Seth Rudetsky, one of my faves....and here I am today....working.


Have I mentioned that Jim is going to be a full-time 'stay at home dad' starting on Monday?!?!?

Pretty exciting, huh? We've gone back and forth with the idea and finally decided that there's no time like the present - so we're just gonna do it!! I'm sure there will be a little bit of a transition period, but ultimately, it's going to be great and definintely the best thing for our family.


Please remind me of that when I'm at work and they're poolside. ;-)


I hope you're all doing swell...I'm keeping up on my blog reading, so I at least feel like I know what YOU are all up to.


I'll be writing more....at least that's what I'm saying today.....xoxo


Soon.....soon.....

4 comments:

Thomas (Tom) Rimington said...

Awesome that one of you is staying home...

We totally understand the lapses in posts, you are all still adjusting to a New Life!

Nik_TheGreek said...

Don't stress about it. It's not like you don't have your hands full!
That swimming pool looks so inviting!

RG said...

Ha! Jim is Mr. Mom - awesome!

Lovely pool - too bad I've never seen it in person. (ahem)

lisa said...

The pool woah! I want to swim. My dream house has a swimming pool. Love it, it makes you feel calm and when you feel boring, just only swim in that relaxing water.

house and lot for sale philippines