Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday!!!

Hooray, it's Friday!!

I'm currently listening to our IT Executive Vice President blather on about the current state of our company as we come to the end of the first quarter of 2011. Clearly, I'm not giving him 100% of my attention, but I'm listening to the 'highlights' - which is more than enough attention, in my opinion.

This weekend should be pretty calm, given the fact that we only have plans on Sunday night, when we're going to my sister's house to celebrate my nephew's birthday.
That being said...we're always ready for anything and 'surprise' visits aren't all that uncommon, as Zachary is a very popular fella these days.

I'm not going to go into a huge post on the issue, but this whole Japan thing is really freaking me out. Seeing the footage they've captured is really alarming. It looks like something you'd see in a disaster movie, but it's alarmingly real. My friend who's a flight attendant just got home from Japan last night, so we're VERY happy that he has such great timing!!!
Hopefully, the folks in Hawaii and the west coast were given enough notice to get themselves to higher ground in the event that the tsunami does hit them with any kind of force.

Keep everyone in your thoughts, and have a great weekend!!!
xoxo

No comments: