Thursday, August 1, 2013

I Need A Drink!!!!

I'm simply a tingle over the thought of my readers taking a look at the blog and seeing that I've posted twice (or more) since they last looked!

Work is so very busy these days that I'm counting down the time until I can leave here, go home and have a drink! Yeesh. 

Other than that, nothing new has happened since yesterday, just trying to keep my promise of posting more frequently. Oh - and I'm TOTALLY addicted to Vine these days. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's an app that let's you create 6 second videos. It's set up similar to Twitter, etc. where you follow people or get followed, and there are some FUNNY people out there. If you feel like you need one more distraction in your life, check it out. :-)

Have a great day!!!
xoxo

4 comments:

Jim said...

welcome back!
Maybe you need some of the new blog memes to get you posting again: an old picture of yourself for Throwback Thursday, Selfie Sunday or Sean's TMI Thursday.

Ur-spo said...

Dammit!
I knew it: if I went away for a week 'something major' would happen in blog-land - and lo! You are back!
I am always glad to see you posting, for I do like to hear from you!

Will said...

Oy! ANOTHER new video/communication/self presentation medium. Where, when, how will it end?

Ur-spo said...

gee isn't that drink done yet!?
New post please !