Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I got a job to do!!!

OK - I have a TON of work to get through this morning, not to mention the fact that I haven't even had my breakfast yet...and I don't want to get hangry (hungry + angry) because that would be bad.

I'm going to keep it brief.

I've received a bit of sad news over the past few days.

One of my dad's best friends passed away the other day. He and his family (wife and 4 kids) lived across the street from my family for the first 23 years of my life and although we don't see each other as much as we used to, there's always been the 'neighborhood bond' that we share. When our families all get together it's amazing to listen to the seemingly, endless amount of stories that are told.

In addition to that loss, I received news yesterday that a friend of the Boston theatre community passed away on Sunday COMPLETELY out of the blue. She was literally walking down the street, collapsed and was rushed to the hospital where she later died.
She was the stage manager for a show I was in a number of years ago, but since then, our paths have crossed several times. She was only 37 (if that) and will be sorely missed by everyone in the community.

I don't want to be sad, or get depressed about the whole thing.
I just want to remind you all to live each day to the fullest. :-)

Kisses!
John

No comments: